Please Check the Date of the Post you are reading for most up-to-date and accurate news! (Also check the calendar for the newest news updates!)
Welcome to Morphin' Legacy! Dedicated to the "Power Rangers" Fans Old and New! We strive to bring Nostalgia as well as News from all incarnations of Power Rangers. From Mighty Morphin' to MegaForce; We are dedicated to:
1. Bring you the most up-to-date news regarding the newest Power Rangers series and how the current Sentai may influence the series.
2. Offer Twitter links to Download both the current Power Rangers episode as well as the current Super Sentai episodes. (Via Twitter)
3. Offer reviews of the current Power Ranger Zord and MegaZord Toys from Bandai.
4. Provide a Morphinominal Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr Page where Ranger related images, news and messages can reach you instantly.
5. Create an Database of Episode Summaries, Samurai & Super Samurai forward!
6. Maintain the "Legacy Database" to include all Seasons for quick reference for Fans.
Me Reppin’ Trini on the plane to LAX
1. Power Ranger Fans when gathered create an amazing Con.
2. The “David Yost” subject was touchy and mostly avoided.
3. Questions were screened at panels, yet what I call “time wasting” questions seemed to seep through anyways…..
4. Whiskey and Zords mix very well.
5. Jason David Frank is a very busy man.
6. Didn’t get to see ALL guests at Gold Ranger breakfast. Had it not been for charity, it might not have been worth it.
6. Bandai reps seem to be on our side when it comes to Dragonzord and Rita in 2011.
7. However, Bandai didn’t have the sense to sell items from Wave 1 0r 2 at a Power Ranger exclusive event.
8. Disney sucks and everyone knows it.
10. The cast remained in New Zealand for photoshoots!
11. If your going to Morphicon 2012, save up now. Seriously. I’m not kidding.
12. Pizza Huts in Pasadena will pay for my food poisoning
13. The replica coins were amazing quality and I am very happy with them!
14. The Dealers were good and Bad. There were boxed items that seem appropriately priced for what they were, however many were outlandishly overpriced.
15. Luckily, there were some dealers who had great dealers that allowed me and others to find great figures. (including my bf who found a She-Ra MOTU and an Undertaker)
16. The Rangers and all guests were amazing as always!
17. PMC3 needs an ATM on site if they are going to sell things for cash only.
18. Meeting people you’ve only known by screen name can be pretty cool
and pretty not so cool.
19. Seeing Cast members in everyday life (such as an elevator *laugh*) is awesome.
All together, aside from the food poisoning, it was an amazing trip and the staff of PMC2 d id an amazing job putting on such a festival for all Ranger fans from around the world. The Power is certainly on in 2011 and certainly onto 2012.
“It’s official in writing so I can say it… Say hello to the yellow power ranger!!! I leave for new Zealand in 2 weeks!!!!!!!”
Cupofwater03: Webmaster; News, Updates, Live Reporting, Creator of Legacy Databases, Megaforce-Samurai/Super Samurai Episode Summaries, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, "Ask The Grid" Videos, Nostalgia, TinyChat Host and The GRID Podcast Co-Host
ShadowRay22: Legacy Database; Ranger Profiles
HotwingsBriscoe: Super Sentai Reviews; Kyoryuger and The GRID Podcast Co-Host
Tokujoe: Retro Video Game Reviews, Akibaranger Reviews
Jammer506: Power Rangers Megaforce, Samurai Action Figures Reviews
TheGreenKnight: Ranger Philosophy
TheBubbleDragon: Quality Control Officer
Kadam1991: Former Sentai Reviews; Go-Busters, Gokaiger
Art in background provided by: http://infinheyty.deviantart.com/